If you are interested in air cooler cpu we highly recommend you follow the Top list of best air cooler cpu below; it will surely help you make the right decision.
Comparison Chart Of Top 8 air cooler cpu
Do not have time to read ? Don’t worry We have listed top 8 air cooler cpu. But if you want to know details of each product , please scroll below and explore them
Our Top 8 air cooler cpu
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- A high 150W TDP cooling efficiency
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes with HDT technology
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots
- Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan for silent operation of max. 26. 8 dB(A)
- Elegant black surface.Easily installable installation kit can be mounted from atop the motherboard.Three-year manufacturer's
- Sleek Finishing: Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look
- Nickle Black: The nickel plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance
- Direct Contact Technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 dBA
- Precise Air Flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze CPU socket support: Intel: LGA1700 LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, AMD: AM4, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, FM2plus, FM2
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Pre-applied high-quality NT-H1 thermal paste & SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4 & AM5
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 7950X, 7900X, 7700X, 7600X)
- Socket compatibility AMD: AM5 / AM4
- Socket compatibility Intel: 1700 / 1200 / 2066 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 2011(-3) Square ILM
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Award-Winning Twin Tower Cooler, dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier high performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(12900K, 12700K, 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE, 9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x)
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front high RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives highly clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex II 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 Rev.B uses two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS IV provides Fuma 2 Rev.B with easy-to-install experience and highly secure for CPU cooler socket INTEL LGA 1700 / LGA1200 / LGA115x / LGA2066 / LGA2011(V3) AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM(+) / FM1
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Sync with MB】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3PIN connector.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 68.2CFM ; Noise Level: 13.8-30.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel Intel LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/AM5.
- 120mm PWM Fan: our 120mm fan pairs efficient cooling , providing you an environment with both efficient cooling, the fan speed automatically change by temperature, ensuring higher cooling efficiency
- Noise dB (A) ≤25.6，Air flow: 66.17 CFM, The fan pairs efficient cooling with low-noise-level, providing you an environment with both efficient cooling and true quietness
- CPU socket support: Intel: 115X/1200; AMD: AM4
- 4 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream
- After-sales Service: If you have any dissatisfaction with Thermalright Store, please feel free to contact us. Giving customers a good shopping experience and after-sales service is our consistent aim
Things To Remember Before Buying air cooler cpu
Right now, the world of product development is faster than ever. Every other day you will find new, better, more functional products that have come to the market. In this fast-paced product market, how will you make the right purchase? Price of the product, brand, material, warranty, the longevity of the product, functionality, shipping cost, and so much more factors to consider before you make your purchase. You have to check each and every crucial factor and see if they are to your liking and within your buying criteria or not. Don’t forget to check the pros and cons, which is very important too. Taking your time and reading through customer reviews are always encouraging as it gives actual user experience and review. If you are looking for air cooler cpu then your weary ends here, please follow this buying guide, and it will guide you to the right product
Price of the product:
The cost of the product is a very important factor.You don’t want to overpay for a product nor do you want to buy a low-quality product with less price. Most probably, you will see that a cheap product has low quality and comes from a not so popular brand. As a result, the product won’t be able to give you the outcome you were expecting. It will leave you unsatisfied.
But if you check the quality of the product before purchasing, you will notice a quality product with a good brand usually cost a bit more than usual. That is because the product will satisfy customers’ needs and provide the best outcome. The quality of the manufacturing process and the quality of the material used to make the product also have an influence on the price. So make sure it is a decent quality product, and the price is within your reach. Don’t go spending your monthly budget on a single product.
The quality of the product:
You have to consider the quality of the product before buying. A cheap quality product may be cheap, but it won’t last long. But a high-quality product may be a bit pricer than you expected, but it will last longer and give you the best outcome. To determine the quality of a product, check the brand, manufacturing process, material used, etc., and you can determine if the product is of good quality or not.
Through customer rating, you will know how customers are feeling after purchasing the product. How do they feel about the functionality and the quality of the product? Are they satisfied or unsatisfied with the product? Do they have a lot of complaints or not. These things will help you make a purchasing decision or will encourage you not to purchase the product.
Features are what extra functionality a product brings to the table that other products don’t have. A product may have a lot of functionality, but for you, those features may be useless. So make sure to check each and every functionality and which ones you need. Another factor is that if a product has more functionality, it will most probably cost a bit more. So keep that in mind.
There are blog sites dedicated to a certain category of products. You need to find such a blog site that has reviews on the product you are interested in. There you will find expert reviews of the product. Look around several sites and e-commerce sites and reads plenty of reviews. After reading a lot, you will have a good grasp of the product and its pros and cons. It will help you make a decision if you want to buy the product or not.
Do not underestimate the warranty of a product. If you get impressed by a brand, but their product doesn’t give any warranty, then we recommend avoiding that product. If you want to use the product for a long time, then you must purchase it with a warranty. There are plenty of quality and branded products with a warranty.All you have to do is look around a bit. There are plenty of retail shops in every area, and e-commerce sites on the internet to look for.
For some areas, shipping may cost a lot. It depends on which area you live in. If you live close to the main shipping area, you may get free shipping. If you live far away from the main shipping area, then the shipping cost will be a lot. If you don’t want a shock, then we suggest you check the shipping cost for your area before you make a purchase. There are counties and areas where a certain company doesn’t even ship their product, so make sure to check that too.
Check out product availability:
Product availability is the type and the number of products available online or in retail shops. If the seller doesn’t have the product you want in stock, then it is an inconvenience for you. So make sure if the seller has the product in stock or not. You may look for sellers who have a tendency to stock products. There are products which are a bit too popular and don’t stay on the market for long, for those products you may have to place an order in advance
We hope this buying guide will help you to make the right decision. It is quite easy to get swayed by dazzling advertisements and make the wrong purchase.
But if you follow the proper steps thoroughly, you won’t be duped. If you are looking for air cooler cpu then this guide will help you to make the right choice.