If you are interested in brad point drill bits we highly recommend you follow the Top list of best brad point drill bits below; it will surely help you make the right decision.
Comparison Chart Of Top 8 brad point drill bits
Do not have time to read ? Don’t worry We have listed top 8 brad point drill bits. But if you want to know details of each product , please scroll below and explore them
Our Top 8 brad point drill bits
- Precise cutting edges of the drill bits for wood or metal are designed to reduce splintering
- Brad point tip of drill bits reduces walking
- DEWALT drill bit set is engineered flutes for clean effective chip removal
- 12 PIECE BRAD POINT DRILL BIT SET - In the following sizes: 1/8" (2.5 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 5/32 (3 INCH LENGTH), 3/16" (3.5 INCH LENGTH), 1/4" (4 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 5/16" (4.5 INCH LENGTH), 3/8 (4.5 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 7/16" (5.5 INCH LENGTH), and 1/2" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED)
- CENTER POINT - Brad point tip provides precision accuracy for starting your drilling hole
- STORAGE CASE INCLUDED - Keeps Your Brad Point Drill Bits Safe & Organized in a Rust-Free Hard Plastic Container
- PERFECT FOR ALL TYPES OF WOOD - These specially engineered drill bits are specifically made to reduce chipping and splintering. Easily drill into Natural Woods like Pine, Maple, Cedar, Oak, Ash, and More. These also work will on all types of engineered woods.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction. We try our best to ensure each product is in perfect condition before you get it, but if something is not up to your satisfaction, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.
- Chrome-vanadium steel lasts longer between sharpening
- Less tear-out in hardwood, softwood and laminated materials
- Optimized outer spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood, scoring the outer rim of the hole before the main part of the drill begins to do its work
- For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood, as well as MDF and even acrylic Plexiglas
- Beveled cutting edge leads to clean drilling without any deviation while feeding the bit into the material
- 1/8" to 1/2" by 1/64" increments, 1/4-Inch shank
- Bits larger than 23/64" have 3/8" shank
- Excellent for clean, flat bottom holes
- Steel Index Included
- High Speed Steel (HSS)
- 【High Quality】Precision milled Brad-point drilling tip for perfect self-centering, accurate positioning and fast drilling holes
- 【Efficient Design】Engineered double cutting edges and extra-wide flutes deliver fast chip removal for smooth and clean holes
- 【Integrated Hex Shank】1/4-inch hex shank compatible with standard and quick change chucks and drivers, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2-inch come with one piece 1/4-inch hex shank
- 【Multi-Purpose Use】Suitable for wood, beech, walnut, elm, fiberboard, particleboard, plywood, plastic, PVC, MDF, acrylic, nylon, PU, rubber etc.
- 【Popular Sizes】Includes common imperial sizes 1/8"(x2), 5/32", 11/64", 3/16"(x2), 7/32", 1/4"(x2), 5/16", 3/8", 1/2". Packed in storage rail lasered with sizes for easy identification
- Precise cutting edges to reduce splintering
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: DW1704
- Item Package Dimension: 5.75" L x 1.45" W x 0.21" H
- Industry leading speed reducing cycle times
- Unrivaled hole quality from entry to exit
- Extended life reduces cost per hole
- Truer, accurate hole diameter
- Exceptionally clean holes
- Set includes 1/8" through 1/2" in 1/64" increments.
- Made of heat treated high speed steel. Will outlast inferior carbon steel bits.
- For drilling in wood where an exact, clean hole is required.
- Designed for woodworking projects, especially furniture making, cabinetry, and doweling.
Things To Remember Before Buying brad point drill bits
Right now, the world of product development is faster than ever. Every other day you will find new, better, more functional products that have come to the market. In this fast-paced product market, how will you make the right purchase? Price of the product, brand, material, warranty, the longevity of the product, functionality, shipping cost, and so much more factors to consider before you make your purchase. You have to check each and every crucial factor and see if they are to your liking and within your buying criteria or not. Don’t forget to check the pros and cons, which is very important too. Taking your time and reading through customer reviews are always encouraging as it gives actual user experience and review. If you are looking for brad point drill bits then your weary ends here, please follow this buying guide, and it will guide you to the right product
Price of the product:
The cost of the product is a very important factor.You don’t want to overpay for a product nor do you want to buy a low-quality product with less price. Most probably, you will see that a cheap product has low quality and comes from a not so popular brand. As a result, the product won’t be able to give you the outcome you were expecting. It will leave you unsatisfied.
But if you check the quality of the product before purchasing, you will notice a quality product with a good brand usually cost a bit more than usual. That is because the product will satisfy customers’ needs and provide the best outcome. The quality of the manufacturing process and the quality of the material used to make the product also have an influence on the price. So make sure it is a decent quality product, and the price is within your reach. Don’t go spending your monthly budget on a single product.
The quality of the product:
You have to consider the quality of the product before buying. A cheap quality product may be cheap, but it won’t last long. But a high-quality product may be a bit pricer than you expected, but it will last longer and give you the best outcome. To determine the quality of a product, check the brand, manufacturing process, material used, etc., and you can determine if the product is of good quality or not.
Through customer rating, you will know how customers are feeling after purchasing the product. How do they feel about the functionality and the quality of the product? Are they satisfied or unsatisfied with the product? Do they have a lot of complaints or not. These things will help you make a purchasing decision or will encourage you not to purchase the product.
Features are what extra functionality a product brings to the table that other products don’t have. A product may have a lot of functionality, but for you, those features may be useless. So make sure to check each and every functionality and which ones you need. Another factor is that if a product has more functionality, it will most probably cost a bit more. So keep that in mind.
There are blog sites dedicated to a certain category of products. You need to find such a blog site that has reviews on the product you are interested in. There you will find expert reviews of the product. Look around several sites and e-commerce sites and reads plenty of reviews. After reading a lot, you will have a good grasp of the product and its pros and cons. It will help you make a decision if you want to buy the product or not.
Do not underestimate the warranty of a product. If you get impressed by a brand, but their product doesn’t give any warranty, then we recommend avoiding that product. If you want to use the product for a long time, then you must purchase it with a warranty. There are plenty of quality and branded products with a warranty.All you have to do is look around a bit. There are plenty of retail shops in every area, and e-commerce sites on the internet to look for.
For some areas, shipping may cost a lot. It depends on which area you live in. If you live close to the main shipping area, you may get free shipping. If you live far away from the main shipping area, then the shipping cost will be a lot. If you don’t want a shock, then we suggest you check the shipping cost for your area before you make a purchase. There are counties and areas where a certain company doesn’t even ship their product, so make sure to check that too.
Check out product availability:
Product availability is the type and the number of products available online or in retail shops. If the seller doesn’t have the product you want in stock, then it is an inconvenience for you. So make sure if the seller has the product in stock or not. You may look for sellers who have a tendency to stock products. There are products which are a bit too popular and don’t stay on the market for long, for those products you may have to place an order in advance
We hope this buying guide will help you to make the right decision. It is quite easy to get swayed by dazzling advertisements and make the wrong purchase.
But if you follow the proper steps thoroughly, you won’t be duped. If you are looking for brad point drill bits then this guide will help you to make the right choice.