If you are interested in cricket phones we highly recommend you follow the Top list of best cricket phones below; it will surely help you make the right decision.
Comparison Chart Of Top 8 cricket phones
Do not have time to read ? Don’t worry We have listed top 8 cricket phones. But if you want to know details of each product , please scroll below and explore them
Our Top 8 cricket phones
- Carrier locked to Cricket. Cannot be used on any cellular carrier other than Cricket
- Power that lasts and lasts - We’ve outfitted Galaxy A02s with our 5,000mAh battery, giving you enough power to make it through the day, plus Fast Charging (adapter sold separately) for a quick power pick-me-up whenever you need it. A processor you can depend on - Galaxy A02s’ reliable Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor gives you a phone experience you can depend on.
- It’s better in HD - Keep in touch with friends and family, watch your favorite shows and stay on top of the latest news in crystal-clear HD+ on Galaxy A02s’ impressive 6.5” edge-to-edge display. Simply beautiful - It didn’t have to look this good, but it does.
- Screen Resolution: 1600 x 720
- Will a GSM phone work for me: GSM unlocked phones will work on Supported Networks with a NANO SIM Cards (Sim NOT included in purchase) you will need to contact your Service Provider for set up and to get a Sim card
- Will this work for me: (GSM): 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 4G LTE: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, (MFBI) contact Service provider to verify they support these GSM frequencies in the area you intend on using the device
- How long will it last me: The battery capacity is 1350 mAh (a Removable TLi013C1) which can last 8 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well a Standby time of up to 16 days (according to the manufacturer)
- Phone's Best Feature: Simply Put the HD Voice capability its Crystal clear calls and reduced background noise. Sleek flip design protects the screen and conserves battery
- What does GSM Mean: Service providers that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well others that support the Bands listed in Bullet point #2 It will not work On Verizon Or Sprint
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- 5.45” HD+ Full screen 18:9, 2600mAh Battery with smart power saving, Android 9 Pie (Go edition), Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Memory, 1GB RAM, expandable storage Micro SD up to 128GB, Unisoc SC9832E (28nm), Quad-Core 1.4 GHz processor
- 8MP Rear Camera with Panoramic photo, HDR and fast camera (timelapse), 5MP Front Camera with screen-flash, Bluetooth 4.2
- 2G bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G bands: UMTS 850/900/AWS/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE bands: B2/B4/B5/B7/B28AB/B66
- International Model - No Warranty in the US. Compatible in the US with most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost, etc. Will not work with Metro, as they do not allow International Models.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Your busy life deserves a battery built for busy; Whether you’re taking a video call on your commute, catching up on your favorite show or with friends and family, your long-lasting, super fast charging battery* has your back
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: The very best of Galaxy A Series gives you awesomely smooth streaming of your favorite content with the most powerful performance in its series and awesomely fast speeds to download shows and movies — all at the speed of 5G**
- EXPANDABLE STORAGE: Galaxy A53 5G*** gives you the A Series’ biggest built-in storage and lets you enjoy more memories and entertainment; With an additional 1TB of expandable storage with a microSD card****, you can hold on to every smile and relive every epic vacay
- INTELLIGENT CAMERA: Capturing content is as easy as pose, shoot and share with A53 5G’s*** intelligent camera; Single Take***** lets you capture video, pictures and more with just one tap, while image stabilization technology makes sure every clip is crystal clear
- INFINITE DISPLAY: Whether you’re streaming short videos or kicking back to complete a whole series, the Galaxy A53 5G*** Super AMOLED display****** is built to keep you entertained, with incredible color clarity that translates into awesome resolution
- This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase).
- 5.8” Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display (2280x1440) 438 ppi HDR10+ certified) - Android 9.0 (Pie) - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame - IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) > Not advised for beach or pool use - Capacitive Fingerprint sensor (side, Galaxy S10e).
- 128GB + 6GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - 64-bit Octa-Core Processor - Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
- Main (REAR) Dual camera:12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) - Selfie (FRONT) camera:10 MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF - OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) - Video:4K UHD video recording at 60 fps (3840x2160) - VDIS (Video Digital Image Stabilization).
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Unlocked and ready to use with your preferred GSM Carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. Sim card not included. (Not compatible with NEW AT&T or Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- With a 5.0” display at your fingertip, you can game on the go or enjoy your favorite Netflix Movie whenever and wherever.
- C5 2019 is equipped with both main and Selfie 5MP Cameras. When special moments pop up, snap, and share it with the world.
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Go Edition
- Box Content: Phone, Battery, Silicone Case, Quick Guide, Charger, USB Cabe and Sticker.
Things To Remember Before Buying cricket phones
Right now, the world of product development is faster than ever. Every other day you will find new, better, more functional products that have come to the market. In this fast-paced product market, how will you make the right purchase? Price of the product, brand, material, warranty, the longevity of the product, functionality, shipping cost, and so much more factors to consider before you make your purchase. You have to check each and every crucial factor and see if they are to your liking and within your buying criteria or not. Don’t forget to check the pros and cons, which is very important too. Taking your time and reading through customer reviews are always encouraging as it gives actual user experience and review. If you are looking for cricket phones then your weary ends here, please follow this buying guide, and it will guide you to the right product
Price of the product:
The cost of the product is a very important factor.You don’t want to overpay for a product nor do you want to buy a low-quality product with less price. Most probably, you will see that a cheap product has low quality and comes from a not so popular brand. As a result, the product won’t be able to give you the outcome you were expecting. It will leave you unsatisfied.
But if you check the quality of the product before purchasing, you will notice a quality product with a good brand usually cost a bit more than usual. That is because the product will satisfy customers’ needs and provide the best outcome. The quality of the manufacturing process and the quality of the material used to make the product also have an influence on the price. So make sure it is a decent quality product, and the price is within your reach. Don’t go spending your monthly budget on a single product.
The quality of the product:
You have to consider the quality of the product before buying. A cheap quality product may be cheap, but it won’t last long. But a high-quality product may be a bit pricer than you expected, but it will last longer and give you the best outcome. To determine the quality of a product, check the brand, manufacturing process, material used, etc., and you can determine if the product is of good quality or not.
Through customer rating, you will know how customers are feeling after purchasing the product. How do they feel about the functionality and the quality of the product? Are they satisfied or unsatisfied with the product? Do they have a lot of complaints or not. These things will help you make a purchasing decision or will encourage you not to purchase the product.
Features are what extra functionality a product brings to the table that other products don’t have. A product may have a lot of functionality, but for you, those features may be useless. So make sure to check each and every functionality and which ones you need. Another factor is that if a product has more functionality, it will most probably cost a bit more. So keep that in mind.
There are blog sites dedicated to a certain category of products. You need to find such a blog site that has reviews on the product you are interested in. There you will find expert reviews of the product. Look around several sites and e-commerce sites and reads plenty of reviews. After reading a lot, you will have a good grasp of the product and its pros and cons. It will help you make a decision if you want to buy the product or not.
Do not underestimate the warranty of a product. If you get impressed by a brand, but their product doesn’t give any warranty, then we recommend avoiding that product. If you want to use the product for a long time, then you must purchase it with a warranty. There are plenty of quality and branded products with a warranty.All you have to do is look around a bit. There are plenty of retail shops in every area, and e-commerce sites on the internet to look for.
For some areas, shipping may cost a lot. It depends on which area you live in. If you live close to the main shipping area, you may get free shipping. If you live far away from the main shipping area, then the shipping cost will be a lot. If you don’t want a shock, then we suggest you check the shipping cost for your area before you make a purchase. There are counties and areas where a certain company doesn’t even ship their product, so make sure to check that too.
Check out product availability:
Product availability is the type and the number of products available online or in retail shops. If the seller doesn’t have the product you want in stock, then it is an inconvenience for you. So make sure if the seller has the product in stock or not. You may look for sellers who have a tendency to stock products. There are products which are a bit too popular and don’t stay on the market for long, for those products you may have to place an order in advance
We hope this buying guide will help you to make the right decision. It is quite easy to get swayed by dazzling advertisements and make the wrong purchase.
But if you follow the proper steps thoroughly, you won’t be duped. If you are looking for cricket phones then this guide will help you to make the right choice.